Wednesday, October 29, 2014

You've got to have a dream...*

Thanks to my Co Editor for taking pity on me and providing me with express delivery of the sample version of November's tiny Times, I was able to do some dreaming (also thanks to my local newsagents):
Display of craft magazines at a newsagents.
November issue of The tiny Times, displayed amongst the magazines at a newsagents.
 Because, as I've discovered before, if you put it out there it might just happen.

And I'm very happy to have not found any jarring errors on my first flick through. We did well.

(* if you don't have a dream. How you gonna have a dream come true?)

2 comments :

m1k1 said...

: - )

(and thanks for the link back to the 2006 post - that was a fine collection of Clarice.)

Mini Dork said...

Woo hoo!!! CONGRATS!!! It's amazing what happens when you dream (and put in a ton of hard work). :D