Sunday, May 22, 2016

Still at the show...

I'm feeling so far behind, mini-wise. It's been almost two months since I've had a chance to make something and it looks like it'll be a while yet before I get the chance to do anything miniature-related for fun.

This weekend I finally made the time to start sorting out the photos I took of the displays at the Sydney Show.

First up is this 1970s house displayed by Mountains Miniatures (that's the club that Margell came from: I was most disappointed that they didn't have a sales stall this year).
Modern dolls' house miniature 1970s-style house in a bookcase.
I realised that didn't take photo of all the rooms: probably because I thought I'd photographed and shared it in a previous year. Rebecca has, however.

Here's the upstairs hallway,
Modern dolls' house miniature 1970s-style hallway.
 the lounge,
Modern dolls' house miniature 1970s-style lounge.
 and a couple of views of the kitchen:
Modern dolls' house miniature 1970s-style kitchen, with a calendar from 1973.
Modern dolls' house miniature 1970s-style kitchen.
Modern dolls' house miniature 1970s-style kitchen.
(The theme for the August issue of The tiny Times is 'In the kitchen': that last image is a strong contender for the cover...)