Monday, May 06, 2024

Questions, questions

I finally asked myself my standard 'Who lives here?' question for this scene at lunchtime today, which caused me to wonder and ponder as I sorted through my art stash to find items that that person might chose for their walls, then set them out for further scrutiny and decision making:

One-twelfth scale modern miniature study scene with a range of items of miniature art set out neatly in front of it.
A range ofone-twelfth-sized items of miniature art set out neatly on top of a wooden floor and a turkish rug..
I also pulled out some blue items to try, as I mentioned last week,
One-twelfth scale modern miniature study scene with a range of items of decor on a coffee table in front of it.
and found myself trying out some windows (which I last used back in December 2020, with a different background in them).
One-twelfth scale modern miniature study scene with long windows on each side of a writing desk.
Which lead me to wonder if it needed a fireplace as well:
One-twelfth scale fireplace surround displayed on a turkish rug
Oh dear: I seem to have asked myself more questions than I answered today!

No comments :