Sunday, July 24, 2011

And since I had the walls up anyway...

... I thought I'd play with some newish pieces: a fabulous Minimodernista clock I was given for my birthday and some vintage German furniture I won off eBay a couple of months ago.

At first I thought I could make the other corner of the bedroom I put together earlier today.
but decided to do a lounge corner instead.I was pretty happy at this stage, all I needed was a few layers of "story".

A throw, a book to read, and a little something to drink. But, somehow, drinking bubbles by yourself just doesn't feel right.

Luckily I had another matching chair. And another glass.Perfect!Now, what are we celebrating?

3 comments :

Jodie said...

the attraction of the tiny...

Vanessa said...

Those chairs are fantastic! A little bubbly never hurts.

Mini Dork said...

What a great find on those chairs, gorgeous! I love the progression of the photos. Cheers!