Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Do you instagram?

Two flat-lay instagram photos of a dolls' house miniature pancake breakfast surrounded by a laptop, digital camera, reading glasses and a mug of coffee. In the left photo there is a rose bud on the table, in the right one it is being held up to show how small it is.
I was persuaded to join Instagram a few weeks ago by a fellow blogging friend, and am having a lot of fun confusing people with mini scenes that look real (especially ones that parody popular 'looks')
Flat-lay instagram photo of a dolls' house miniature tray holding a copy of Renegade Collective magazine, a vase of flowers, a fruit danish on a plate and a mug of coffee.
Are you on Instagram? Want to share your handle in the comments so I can follow you?

5 comments :

Pepper said...

I'm not on Instagram but I like the format. Did your horoscope come true?

kittyandkatminiatures said...

I caved and joined. So many things to update now, though between Facebook, Flickr, Google+, etc. I'm not on Twitter, but does anyone look for minis on Twitter? And now I need to add the Instagram button on the sidebar of my blog and I can remember where I have the grey buttons I use. Sigh.
https://instagram.com/kitty_and_kat_miniatures

kittyandkatminiatures said...

https://instagram.com/socalitybarbie
https://instagram.com/omgliterallydead

These 2 are pretty funny to follow. My childhood friend runs the Skellie account and has taken Skellie to red carpet events and done Vogue. The Barbie account is just too funny.

Elvira said...

I joined Instagram a year ago and I'm liking it so far! I found a lot of other crazy bird ladies there...like me :P I also follow some creative people and miniature minded people of course! :) I'm going to check out Kitty And Kat miniatures too!

You can find me at Oh_happy_life (personal) or creativecardcreations (cards) if you're interested.

AMCSviatko said...

Pepper: If it did, I didn't notice (or no one's told me yet...)

Kitty and Kat: I discovered socalitybarbie a couple of days ago through Wired Magazine: love it love it love it! Thanks for the heads up on omgliterallydead: another new fave, I think... (I'm on Twitter but made the fatal mistake of following amazing people when I joined and now I'm too intimidated to say anything :-/)

Elvira: Thanks for the info: I'll have a look soon :-)