* A day off. At home.
* This video (from New Zealand via Uppercase Journal)
* The Mitchell Library Alphabet.
* Quiddity (a newly discovered word via Jane Brocket)
* Funemployed (another newly discovered word via World Sweet World's newsletter)
* A free mix tape.
* Finding time to get my inbox back under 100.
* And play with some new crafting ideas.
* And knit.
* Rekindled obsessions with library card catalogue drawers. And vintage caravans.
* This new-to-me (and local) blog.
* The state of my flat. Again. Still.
* Slooooow internet at the end of the billing month. (*insert sound of drumming fingers*)
* Not being able to download my free mix tape. (see above)
* Disagreements with eBay sellers which turn nasty.
* Ripping my only work skirt. Only a month after buying it.
* (Almost forgot) still no sign of my work back from CIT...