Wednesday, May 27, 2015

5PINning around*

On Monday, after the crappest birthday ever, I bit the bullet and quit my job.

On Tuesday, I realised that entries for the ANCA Gallery 5PIN exhibition closed tonight, and that maybe I have the head space and time to put something together for it after all.
Packet of 1/12th scale dolls house miniature crate kits on top of an application form for the sPIN exhibition.
Today I'm hoping that they'll accept a proposal outline rather than a finished piece in the application.

Wish me luck!

(* The perfect soundtrack)

5 comments :

Pepper said...

Wow, that must have been a bad day. Wishing you a boat load of luck and hoping things get better. Will you send me your new addy? I still have a parcel to send to you (in the next couple of weeks) and I have your old work address
=0/

kittyandkatminiatures said...

To new beginnings (cheers)!

Kikka N said...

Good Luck!
Hugs
Kikka

otterine said...

Oh noes. :[ Well, let's hope for sunnier days ahead!

Kristine PaperDollMiniatures said...

Hope things start to looking up! :( Hugs!