Wednesday, July 08, 2015

I knew I'd find them eventually!

Remember back in February, when I collected most of my kits together and said that I knew there was a stash of older ones hiding somewhere?

Well today I found them when I started my eight-yearly clear out of my miniature supplies cupboard:
Pile of modern dolls' house miniature upholstery kits on a worktable, next to a bag with more kits in it.
 Four vintage Millie August furniture kits (to my credit, I have completed one of the series...)
Four modern dolls' house miniature upholstery kits: two armchairs and two sofas.
And a bag of kits that is so old I'd forgotten that I had half of them (and I know that I bought the wash stand kit for a house I sold in 1996 before I moved to Australia...)
Four modern dolls' house miniature kits for furniture and accessories.
It's about time I did something with them, wouldn't you agree?

3 comments :

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

Yes, sell some? :)

AMCSviatko said...

Now there's a good idea!

kittyandkatminiatures said...

The Millie kits are adorable! Love the lines