Sunday, August 15, 2010

Feeling a little frayed around the edges

I actually stopped.

And realised just how mad the past 18 months has been, what with
Call of the Small, my Craft ACT internship and working towards Certificate III in Design Fundamentals (I'm not going to even begin to think about any earlier), plus the three jobs/ 11 workplaces/ can't even remember how many door codes juggling act.

I plan to have some quiet time over the next few weeks. Sort some stuff out and make some new plans.

(The picture above? I finally made time this afternoon to tackle the ironing pile. And this is one of my pillowcases lurking in there. I'm not too worried: I think I bought it (and it's mate) in 1989 for a whopping $7.99)

4 comments :

Janet McKinney said...

are you really going to stop?

AMCSviatko said...

Of course not, but let me pretend for s couple of days, OK?

Ampersand Duck said...

NOOOOOOOO!

NOT BEFORE YOU'VE REALLY POSTED ABOUT THE EXHIBITION AND OPENING!!

Sorry for shouting, but you csn stop after that. Not before.

Kerry said...

Well done on what appears to be a case of excellence!