Monday, August 16, 2010

The opening

OK, OK, I get the message. I was going to leave posting about the opening until I'd collected photos from various other cameras that were floating around on the night but you'll have to cope with the few photos I took that turned out halfway decent. (You've already seen the best here and here)

One of the reasons photographs were difficult was that, for most of the evening, this is what it was like in the foyer around the Crucible Showcases: (In the background, Pete Bollington talks about his furniture. In the foreground: Robert Boot, miniature turner)
Alex Asch talks to Cycling S: and Olivia with her work:

3 comments :

My Realitty said...

Congrats! Will the exhibit be reviewed? Is there a catalog for the exhibit? Beautiful, CM

AMCSviatko said...

There's a room catalogue, which I'll be requesting electronically. And I hope there will be reviews, which I'll share.

Ann said...

A bit late, but congrats on such a wonderful opening. Thanks for all the close ups... and can't wait to read the reviews.