Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Playing in the corner

This morning I was in at Craft ACT painting my plinths.
As I looked down at my little plastic roller, my little plastic paint tray and my little (not plastic) plinth. I felt myself regress to eight years old
especially as I was positioned in the corner, out of the way of the big and important things.
I dropped one of my plinths in my paint tray, something I'm sure has never happened in full size!As I left for lunch, I noticed Simon using the very same roller on his work. And suddenly I was back to my usual age...

2 comments :

Cycling S said...

Looking forward to seeing the plinths and the small things come together tomorrow. Very exciting!

Ampersand Duck said...

It's 6pm your time, on THE NIGHT, and I just want you to know that I'm wishing you luck! But of course, you're in the thick of it and having a ball.