Friday, November 19, 2010

I have a case of piles

There was a comment left on my last post saying I had a neat house.

So I thought it only fair to show there is mess. Usually in the form of piles of stuff waiting to be read...

Having said that there are now a few less piles. Although I'm not officially joining in this year's Seven Things challenge I've been influenced by Taph's work (and the habits formed from previous years) which meant that, yesterday, there was a large bag of stuff delivered to The Smith Family bin, a full carton delivered to Lifeline and a drop off at the local second hand book shop.

3 comments :

susan said...

this is like the scene in Crocodile Dundee - 'you call that a knife, THIS is a knife' please attend our house with your skip, contamination suit and front-loader immediately! :)

Sheeprustler said...

Um. have to agree with previous comment. If only my mess looked so soothingly artistic! And ' that's not a pile, THIS is a pile' - my pile of books to be read consists of two HUGE towering piles plus a cantilevered bedside table covered with more piles of the same.

susan said...

touche! you'll really be my equal if half of them have library fines and the other half are gifts for people that never made it near the wrap and sticky tape :)