Monday, December 31, 2012

The Modern Miniatures FLICKR group gains its 1,000th member!

So I made a mosaic to celebrate:
Created with fd's Flickr Toys

1. Limited, 2. It's A Mini Christmas!, 3. In the mood for Christmas, 4. Another view of the kitchen, 5. Untitled, 6. Vintage Meets Modern, 7. creatin contest 2012 020, 8. PC040082cropped, 9. miniature bedroom, 10. 1/6 studio, 11. Quilted platform bed with Island collection, 12. Lately in the kitchen..., 13. Contemporary Ranch, 14. Kitchen Chaos, 2012, 15. A glamorous setting!, 16. Grab a Seat!, 17. Untitled, 18. modern diorama, 19. casa-053, 20. OOAK Diorama Shabby Roses (8), 21. New headboard 005, 22. MY Earliest Customs, 23. Group pics, 24. the desk lamp, 25. Tan Linen Sofa 4

6 comments :

Lil said...

Congratulations! You have made a very nice mosaic. :)
Happy New Year from Lil in Sweden

Mad For Mod said...

I notice it was at 999 for a couple of days. Congrats! Nice mix of pics on the mosaic!

callsmall said...

Congrats!!! I love the diversity of the group.

Petra said...

this is really a great group on flickr. i got so much inspiration of it (or from it - will never learn these :-() so nice to be a part of your mosaic with a fotograph of mine.
hope to see more cool fotos there over the years.

studioseven said...

Congratulations! This group is certainly an anchor in the virtual miniature community.

Mini Dork said...

Nice tribute, I remember when you started the group. My my it's come along way! Congrats and awesome collage. That reminds me, I should add some photos to flickr again.