Friday, November 04, 2016

I've been in New Zealand

Again. But this time was completely planned. And awesome fun. It was like three holidays in one, with two road trips and a miniature convention, followed by a bout of practising retirement village living.

There are photos. So. Many. Photos. (if you're on Instagram, you've already seen a few of them).

I've been back home for a week and have got to the stage where I've downloaded them off my camera and phone, deleted the duds and sorted them into folders to work through this weekend.

While you wait, here's a spot you might recognise...
Wooden fence with a hole cut in it to accommodate a jutting piece of concrete, and the numbers '34 C' added above. Next to the hole are glued two dolls' house windows with blinds.

1 comment :

Tina said...

Glad to hear you had such a great holiday. I love New Zealand - its so scenically beautiful.