Wednesday, November 30, 2016

In which I accidentally create a Christmas-themed scene...

Modern miniature scene of a black ghost chair next to a white scrollwork side table. On the chair is a shoebox filled with Christmas decorations, and on the table, a tray displaying Christmas baubles in  silver and hot pink.
I only wanted to display the scrollwork side table that was made from a solar light cover (and idea I yoinked from Mad Missy Minis).

But, somehow, the scene that emerged has a decidedly festive bent. *Shrug*.

Actually, I'm quite pleased as it means I got to use the tinsel given to me by Kitty and Kat Miniatures this time last year, The strings of miniature Christmas lights (some deconstructed!) sent to me by Catherine earlier this year. And the 3D-printed wall art given to me by friend Sandra while I was in New Zealand last month.

Time taken (excluding painting time): 20 minutes.

5 comments :

Jodi Hippler said...

A Pop-o-Pink! Just lovely!

kittyandkatminiatures said...

That's my kinda Christmas decor! I love a minimalist Christmas but I get vetoed. So, I will savour your scene!

elizabeth s said...

Elegant,clean and simple - simply lovely!

Pepper said...

Now this is what I imagine a Shopping Sherpa Christmas would look like. Love it :0)

Mad For Mod said...

Simply perfect!