Tuesday, December 26, 2017

It's that time of the year again...

Yes folks, it's the one day a year where I clear off my workbench, pull out my box of things that I need to mend...
Selection of broken one-twelfth scale miniature chairs (and a hall stand) laid out on a cutting mat with a tube of glue and a bowl of cherries.
...take a photo, eat some cherries (and possibly even mend something, as last year's photo contains some items that are back in stash), then remember that the reason I didn't mend them last year (or any other year back to at least 2013) is that I don't know what colours I want them to be, and making that decision seems like something I don't need to do right now.

And, after a couple of days, I'll shove them back in the box for another year. Or until I decide that I need something for a scene.

*sigh*

No comments :