Thursday, December 02, 2021

One* small problem

 Before I can start working on some long-buried treasure from stash, I need to make some space on my work table.

Because it's a bit full at the moment: with a half-built scene from May, when I got carried away setting up a scene using my newly-blackened bathroom bits.

One-twelfth scale modern miniature half-built scene of a modern bathroom with green marble walls, black tiled floor and black fittings. On the wall above the bath is a window, falling down showing the Blutak that held it, and in the front if the picture is a selection of miniature plants.
(Including some mini bonsai I picked up at the IKEA As corner, which are supposed to go into the courtyard represented by the image in the (slightly wonky) window frame and picture):
3 IKEA fake plastic bonsai trees with price stickers showing they have been marked down from $2 to $1.50,
Jolly good thing tomorrow is Finish It Off Friday, and I have the day off work (because it's been 3 years since I moved in here...)

(*Well, actually 2...)

No comments :