Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bucketing down

So much for summer. Since I've been back from holidays it seems like it's rained almost every day and today's storm was a doozy requiring the following* to be added to the decor in my office:It was the sort of day where you stay hunkered inside and make soup for lunch. Which I did. And Taph came round (once the weather cleared a little) to help eat it and share my yearly viewing of Robbie the Reindeer: Hooves of fire and Robbie the Reindeer: Legend of the Lost Tribe (I'm very excited to see there's a third part, Close Encounters of the Herd Kind due out this year!)

Taph bought gifties including the most amazing vintage (antique?) hand embroidered silk handkerchief:and champagne fridge magnets made from Danny Seo's instructions:
All in all it was a very relaxing Saturday. Just what's needed at this time of the year.

( Happily when I called the real estate agent they had a roof fix it man round quick smart. I'm very impressed...)

2 comments :

m1k1 said...

I love the antique embroidered handkerchief, and if anyone ever needed an excuse to buy more champagne, those magnets are IT.

Oh to be so colour (ie black) coordinated as you! -- and to have such a neat office space. Mine was tidy just days ago, and now look at it. NO DON'T.

Anonymous said...

Try moving your whole house in that storm. I am now sorting the boxes and will take inspiration from the 7things. Wish me luck. Sue H