Monday, December 31, 2007

All figured out...

It's the last day of the year and in The Shopping Sherpa household that means only one thing: accounts!

This year is a real doozy. Not only do I have the usual personal end-of-month accounts for December (in 4 currencies, just to make things more challenging) I have the half-financial year budget update, the eBay December accounts for The Shopping Sherpa plus the TSS business accounts for November and December (as I was away for the end of November and haven't quite got round to doing that update)

Urgh! I think I need a stiff drink. Would that go under Medical, dental & hair or should I stick it in Food & alcohol?

For those of you who celebrate New Year's Eve, have a good (and safe) night. I'll see you all bright and fresh next year...

2 comments :

Janet McKinney said...

Urgh... put the drink under emergency treatment I think - medical

Janet

Michelle said...

Happy new year to you too!