Sunday, December 16, 2007

Seven Things Spring/ Summer Weeks 12-15

In:

* Bags: 2
* Books: 5
* CDs: 2
* Dolls house minis: 7
* Fabric pieces: 3
* Gifts: 16
* Magazines: 9
* Monogrammed cutlery sets: 1
* Pears: 1
* Sheets: 2 sets plus 2 individual.
* Souvenirs: 14
* Stationery: 6

Total In for the period: 70

Out:

* 1 metal sugar bowl bought here: given to V as it matches her teapot and I've never used it.
* 1 yoghurt maker: Taph asked if she could borrow it while I'm away to experiment with making her own soy yoghurt. I'm buying my yoghurt these days so said she can keep it.
* September 2007 US Vogue: donated to Taph to read and pass on down the chain.
* Groovy green bag and washcloth: gift
* 1 2000 edition Singapore guidebook: donated to our waitress at The Schooner Bar on board Rhapsody of the Seas.
* 1 beautiful white vase: broken in transit home and put in the bin.

Total Out for the period: 7 (I could have got rid of more but I've been home a total of 4 days during the past 4 weeks!)

Shake-it-all-about:

* 1 moss stitch stole

Net items out so far during Seven Things Spring: 206

1 comment :

Janet McKinney said...

Welcome back TSS. I can see you had a good time - but only 2 pieces of material, and no yarn???

Look forward to catching up
Janet