Friday, June 18, 2010

A fabulously fun night...

and a crap photo to prove it!*

Last night I had tickets to see Ennio Marchetto at Canberra Theatre. I haven't laughed so much in ages and would now be urging you to go see him tonight. Except it was one night only in Canberra.

Comedy. Music. And, most importantly origami/ paper sculpture/ whatever you call it:

Based on that last criteria I dragged Ampersand Duck along. Who laughed just as much as me and bought the DVD (with the promise that I'd be invited over to watch it)

*except my new laptop doesn't seem to want to upload photos. Yet another thing to add to the ever growing list of things to do to get things back to normal round here)

2 comments :

m1k1 said...

you and the ampersand were 2 lucky ducks to get to see that.

Neomig said...

I greatly enjoyed this tape- Thanks!