Monday, February 14, 2011

Miniatures on Monday

Two new-to-me blogs today:

First up, courtesy of
Ampersand Duck, Miniature Artists' Books, full of papery not-quite-12th-scale loveliness (they're so beautiful I think we can safely ignore the not-quite-12th-scale bit...)

Then, via Junk Culture (don't ask how I ended up there, OK? I can't remember as there was a lot of surfing this weekend...) these miniature landscapes by Eszter Burghardt, made mainly of food...
A new modern dolls house from Ferm Living
And look! Someone else is doing Inchies:
Matthew Jones' work in thoughtworks at Bega Valley Regional Gallery. Do I see a weekend jaunt in my near future?

(Another fab Ampersand Duck link. Which reminds me that I don't think I ever shared the Paper Chipmunk link she sent a while back...)

1 comment :

Ann said...

Tres cool.. thanks for the links!