Christmas 1971 (I don't have any childhood birthday photos)
So here I am, just over a week before my birthday, checking out my list of things I want to do today:
* Pay Newsagents. Easy enough. I thought I'd already paid but obviously I forgot.
* Rubbish and recycling out. I love recycling day. I only wish we had rubbish collection only once a fortnight and recycling every week...
* Arrange Nibbs feeding roster for next week. Oops, should have done that days ago!
* Sew bags. Oh, if I must.
* Wash kitchen floor. This has been on the list for almost a week. I suspect it will continue to be on the list tomorrow.
* Knit Daisy Hoodie. Of course.
* Make lunch for tomorrow. We have a Friday lunch club at work and it's my turn to bring it for the three of us
* Check paint on knitting needle knobs and match them into pairs. Yay! Almost done!
* Do accounts. Yawn.
*Subscribe to World Sweet World. Now this is the problem. No, not the actually subscribing but the fact that I always start second guessing when I buy myself anything in May. Maybe someone's bought me a subscription for my birthday. And if I subscribe then I'll have two copies. Which isn't good.
I'm having the same issue with the new Portishead and Moby CDs I want to buy. Maybe they'll be turning up next week wrapped in giftwrap. And yes, I know I could just wait until after the 24th to buy my subscription/ CD/ whatever but I'm not a particularly patient sort.
So I'll cross out Subscribe to World Sweet World and replace it with Tidy Room of Shame. Gulp!