Friday, July 10, 2009

"Weakened staff"

The locker I've been using for my current two week casual role is marked "Weekend staff".

I've been wanting to change the spelling for days especially as I near the end of a 26 day stint working with only three days off. Which I spent doing TSS and private end of month and end of financial year accounts.

Let's just say I have new respect for the staff on cruise ships...

Tomorrow marks the start of a three day weekend followed by a very quiet week work-wise. I'm so looking forward to it, even though a large part of it will involve putting the flat back to rights and catching up on washing and other mundane tasks. There will surely be some crafting as well as my latest Swap-Bot Black and White Swap closes on Wednesday (feel like joining in?).

1 comment :

Michelle said...

Well, I hope you have a lovely 3 day break.