Sunday, January 10, 2010

My very first review

..."despite our recent out-of-town excursions, by a masterpiece of precision planning, we ensured that we managed to visit the phenomenal “Flying the Nest” exhibition by sensational local artist/designer Anna-Maria Sviatko*. Imaginative, quirky, immaculately executed, fastidiously documented, and indeed, beautifully presented, though perhaps something of a hidden treasure in terms of the venue.

A gem. Can’t wait for the next exciting installment… A grateful nation salutes you!
**"


(*yeah, OK, I give up pretending to be anonymous...
** Not quite sure why but the warm glow of the rest of the review makes my care factor = not a jot)

2 comments :

Janet McKinney said...

OK then - where was the review - much deserved I am sure

AMCSviatko said...

Alas not published (apart from here) but emailed to me by a friend who went to see it.