Sunday, January 14, 2024

A slow Sunday doing a spot of studio archeology

 I got carried away sorting out the kit pieces yesterday and just kind of... kept going.

So although I'm a little bit grumpy that I've not actually completed anything from last week's Finish it off Friday, I'm pretty chuffed that the studio is starting to turn into a clean and welcoming space to spend time

Clear work desk with a cutting mat on it, and a bank of storage drawers to the back of it with storage containers on top of them.
and find things in.
Clear work table with a bank of storage cubbies at the back filled with boxes and dolls house miniatures, and a roombox on top.
(Yes, that's my two-tone dance party still waiting for attention up there...)

Speaking of finding things: is it just me that starts a clean up and finds containers of seemingly-random items which I have no idea why I gathered together, but am reticent to put away in case I suddenly remember?
Flat lay of one-twelfth scale miniature pictures along with a mirror, frame, pallet, fan and statuette.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! What a gorgeous collection of seemingly-random items