Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm glad I decided to check my post box this morning...*

Crappy photo of my opening invite taken with colleague's camera phone as I don't have my card reader with me at work and the attachment my lovely Curator sent me is too bid to fit through Pop mail. And, of course, I'm far too excited to wait until I return home from Melbourne to share it with you!

If you're coming to the opening let me know if you're interested in either (or both!) of the following:

1. Dinner in the evening. I was thinking The Thai Garden in Dickson.
2. A group visit to Cockington Green on Sunday.

And when you ring CMAG to RSVP your place, maybe you'd like to book in for one of the floortalks as well? (Thursday 16th October 2008, 12:30pm - 1:30pm and Saturday 18th October 2008 2pm-3pm.)

(* I needed to be at work super early this morning and wasn't planning to swing past the Post Office)

5 comments :

Janet McKinney said...

How wonderful. It looks good.. and of course I will be there...

ninaribena said...

Got mine in the mail today too! Very excited, and so glad the opening is on a Saturday... I'll be there with bells on. xxx

AMCSviatko said...

And camera!

I'm guessing:

a) I'll be too overwhelmed to remember to take pictures on the day

and

b) with all the bloggers there taking pictures I get to chose the nicest ones to steal from yo.... I mean use!

Taphophile said...

First I make squealy phone calls, then I read the post. SOOOOOOOOO excited!

JustJess said...

YAY! I'll be there!!