Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas cards

I picked up stashes of my two all time favorite Christmas cards from the free Avant card stands many years ago and thought it was about time I shared them with you. I originally planned to only show one and save the other for next Christmas but I found it impossible to chose between the Judy Horacek one:and the Rude Olf one:
So you get to see both. Now I'm off to open the peach sparkling wine I only drink at Christmas time and contemplate which of the boxes of Lindt chocolate in the fridge I plan to eat for breakfast tomorrow morning...

Here's hoping tomorrow brings you a lot of what you need, and the just the right amount of what you want (whatever that may be!)

1 comment :

Cherry ・ チェリー ・ 체리  said...

cool cards. Lindt for brekkie? Yum! Have a very Merry Christmas :)