Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life is good

One of the only photos I took this weekend in Sydney was of this blackbird made by a friend of Princess B's for her birthday in October:He was perched on the bedpost at he end of my bed watching over me. Princess B had to pat me down before I left to make sure he wasn't being smuggled home in my luggage...

But there was no need as the same friend had made me this set for Christmas:a beautiful matching daisy pincushion, needle book and scissor holder. If this doesn't make my sewing mojo return, I don't know what will.

In other Life is Good news, I registered with
Julia Ross yesterday and, five hours later, had work offered to me that will keep me afloat until the end of January. See, I told you you didn't need to worry!

To celebrate I spent the rest of the afternoon hunched over my laptop starting to watch
Torchwood Series 2. It's a tough life, being a low income earner.

No comments :