Saturday, February 13, 2010

Been gone too long...

(Reprinted from I op therefore I am - ACT)

It's been a hard year so far, op-shopping wise. According to my accounts I spent nothing op shopping in January and, until this week, $4 in February (a copy of the classic Enchanted Broccoli Forest from Vinnies Phillip)

But the combination of pay and an area rich with independent op shops had me off exploring during lunchtime in the last day or two. And this is what I scored (for a total of $17):
* Very large button jar: $2 (Another Chance, Scullin: if you're out that way and see a metal daisy on the path, it's Miss Daisy's much missed key ring thingy...)

* Alison Holst's Meals without Meat: $2 (Hand to Hand, Kippax) My #1 cookbook: whenever I find a copy second hand, I buy it as it always finds a new home pretty quickly. I think this is the ninth copy I've bought...

*Lovely coloured vintage Patonyle: $1.50 for 3x25g balls (Re Runs op shop, Charnwood). Much as I'd love to keep this, it's heading
here.

It came in a very cute plastic bag:
Not sure if I'm nice enough to pass it on or not...

* Two Tupperware plates: $1 each (Another Chance, Scullin). Another
gift...

* 4 balls "New" Caressa: $5 total (Hand to Hand, Kippax) I have a friend who deserves a pair of
lounge socks and likes purple...
* Vintage Queen sized cotton sheet: $2 (Hand to Hand, Kippax). This find made me very very happy.

* And, finally, bag of vintage ric rac: $2.50 (Hand to Hand, Kippax).
This is the smallest ric rac I've ever seen. I suspect it will end up living elsewhere...

1 comment :

m1k1 said...

i nearly missed the little linky right at the very end there.