Sunday, March 26, 2006

Lovely "leftover" cakes, little people and linen

Big L, little L, what begins with L?

Lovely "leftover" cakes produced to use up the cream and strawberries in the fridge (how terribly frugal of me, eh what? Fancy swinging past for afternoon tea?)

Followed by an afternoon visit to see V & M and Little (who is one contented two week old baby.)

Then home to do domestics including making the bed with my favorite vintage cotton pillowcases. I love white cotton, the thicker or older the better. (None of this 400 count stuff for me, give me Actil First Line or vintage any day!)And here's one of the reasons I love living alone: I get to lick BOTH beaters. And the bowl...

(Soundtrack: Jazzmatazz 2)

1 comment :

Taphophile said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love Actil First Line and vintage linens as well (maybe it's a librarian thing). My op-shop du jour is the Smith Family at Phillip. I can say this without fear of competition - I see you're doing the "Use What You Have" month as well. ;)