Saturday, February 03, 2024

For the love of minis

After a January cleaning up and clearing the studio I'm thinking a different approach is in order for February, because if I keep going with this approach it'll just seem like another task that I need to get done.

Perhaps #fortheloveofminis (unless anyone knows of a February mini challenge that I've overlooked)? 

One-twelfth scale modern miniature shelfie containing a framed print of flowers, a watering can, cake stand and cover, wooden heart and potted succelent.
Today's shelfie had that in mind, and started with a wooden Typo heart and a Playmobil oil can that I'd spraypainted pink ages ago.

Not my usual style, but, oddly,  I'm feeling the need to expand the scene to show some of the rest of the room (whatever that is...)

The same thought means that I'm planning to give miniature club another crack: after a further 4.5 years' absence. I'm feeling quite nervous: wish me luck!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this one! Very intriguing :)