Friday, January 18, 2008

Fluffy Friday

I had plans to spend today working on my list of unfinished projects for a triumphant Finish it off Friday posting this afternoon. But then I ended up staying up most of the night reading and, once I surfaced this morning, decided I really would prefer escaping the teetering pile of dishes waiting to ambush me in the kitchen after last night.

So I delivered my box of spare records to Happy Spider (who *shock horror* has a turntable set up permanently!) and spent a very enjoyable time stroking her stash.I'm very proud that I drove within 3 blocks of Cassidy's $2 wool sale and didn't waver from my route home. Neither did I check out my favourite Friday op shop wool container to see what was new.

I did, however, have 2 balls of Patonyle 4310 follow me home from Happy Spider's. Between that and my declaration that this year I want to learn to knit on dpns, I strongly suspect there is a pair of handknitted socks in my future. Just as soon as I finish those 34 cupcakes, 1 cardigan, 1 hoodie...

4 comments :

Michelle said...

I think your Friday was very productive regardless of finishing anything! You got to pet the bunny!! Cute!!

Cherry ・ チェリー ・ 체리  said...

What? Whered that rabbit come from? Its very very cute!! What about this rabbit?? Huh?! Is it yours?? Btw.. Im getting worried, you shoulda gotten your parcel i sent on the 27th dec by now!!! Why arent I hearing anything...

the sunday movie was entertaining btw :D was meant to be sleeping but watched it :)

Cherry ・ チェリー ・ 체리  said...

wow... it let me post the last comment!! Doesnt usually :D trying again

AMCSviatko said...

CC: Bunny belongs to Happy Spider. He's angora and she plans to knit with him.

No parcel yet - maybe this week??