Friday, January 19, 2007

Finish it off Friday: Week 3

Done and dusted: One blue and grey striped hoodie for a certain small person. This project has been hanging round since November so I'm very happy to see the back end of it.
Added bonus: One pirate jumper, also for small person. Finished off yesterday evening as we sat round J & M's dining table eating homemade coconut ice cream (very very yummy). This jumper is guaranteed not to do nasty things in the wash as I used the wool that refuses to felt no matter what to knit it.

Damn - now I want to knit a matching jumper for myself...

(Listening to: Hotel Costes, Etage 3)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

how cute!! and what a cute little one!

Anonymous said...

I want a pirate jumper, too. Total genius.

Carson said...

Great photo of the certain small person. That stripey hoodie is exactly what I've been looking for pattern-wise, thanks for the link

AMCSviatko said...

I forgot to say the pirate jumper is from Vogue Knitting's Knit 1 (Winter 2006/2007 edition - http://www.knit1mag.com/home.php)

I changed the sleeves to stripes because I knew I didn't have enough black wool to knit the whole jumper.