Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's official: I'm lovely.

How chuffed am I to be added to the list of Lovely Blogs NZ?!
And since I'm so lovely:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange.

I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise!

The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

10 comments :

Caffeine Faerie said...

I wish to join the pay it forward exhcange, and will make the same promise on my blog. :)

AMCSviatko said...

Yay! You're in!

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

Since you joined mine, can I join yours? =) I guess it will be more like a swap then, but....

Anonymous said...

hey.. just came over to say thanks for the pear pattern!

hey that's a good idea with the PIF. i will join! heheh..

AMCSviatko said...

Hi Waldeck - I was pondering doing the very same thing with Caffeine Faerie - signing up for her exchange.

But then I realised I'd have to send out SIX gifts and have two different exchanges running on my blog and it all got too confusing and gave me a headache!

Taphophile said...

It's true, you are lovely. Congrats. :)

Caffeine Faerie said...

That gives me a headache just thinking about swappies and things, but I think it would work in the end. :)

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

It would work... and you would receive six gifts too!

AMCSviatko said...

No I wouldn't as for every one gift you receive you need to send three. So to get 6 gifts I'd have to send 18....

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

Ah- that makes sense now. :)In any case, I'll be sending you a little something this week or next week. Hope you had a nice weekend!
Addie