Thursday, September 03, 2009

OK, OK. I was wrong and you were right

Well it would appear from your comments and emails that saying "not at the moment' to The Collectors is akin to asking the Queen if she'd mind rescheduling her garden party because I have something else arranged for that day. I have also been set straight about just how privileged one is to be invited to sit on the big red couch in Tasmania...

So, Big Very Important (Scary) Final Brief or not I emailed them today and they and their cameras are coming to visit The Room of Shame (hopefully much tidied) next month.

Happy now?

6 comments :

missfee said...

ya go you - I did not want to send a member of our team south but he had such a great time - say hi from B.T.

Michelle said...

Yes.

;-)

Janet McKinney said...

I had no idea you didn't know what you were being offered. Just thought you were being super cool.....

Taphophile said...

Excellent. :)

JustJess said...

'tis rather exciting - glad you will be gracing the couch. Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.