Monday, September 21, 2009

How I spent my day off (Part Two)

5. In the afternoon I went to pick up the display case I'd lent to Harriet Barry for her exhibition and got to have a nosey round her studio, ask her a million questionsand watch her work (is it just me that's fascinated at seeing other people's studios*?)
6. Then I went home and mowed the front lawn,

7. finished my framing (and banged 4 more illegal picture hooks into my walls)
8. Before celebrating by watching The Hollywood Librarian.

(*more photos here)

2 comments :

Ampersand Duck said...

W00T! I'm on the wall!
we should do that coffee soon... I'm on hols the next two weeks, are you slowing down at all?

Breitling Replica Watches said...

Your necklace is looking very stylish. Its design is very appealing. I love to purchase it.