Friday, December 30, 2016

Finish it off Friday: In which I decide to stop being such a scaredy cat

And finally tackle the Alvar Aalto Trolley 900 kit that Kikka N sent me back in 2014, and which I've been putting off starting in case I wreck it. 
One-twelfth scale miniature kit pieces for an Alvar Aalto trolley 900, laid out on the instruction sheets.
 Now all I need to do is decide which colour combination to make it...

Your input on this decision would be most welcome. In the meantime*, I'll be on the sofa with my Christmas holiday reading, which finally turned up today:
Stack of three domus books and a glass of wine on a coffee table.
(*thus cheating wildly on the concept of Finish it off Friday, but I don't care. It's hot in my studio, I'm on holiday and at least I started the finishing, right?)

3 comments :

Tina said...

Black gloss & teak stained wood

Sheila said...

I love the color of the wood in the kit so I agree with Tina. Gotta have something that shows the color!

elizabeth s said...

Whatever you decide will be right, however I applaud your drive to tackle a kit which has previously intimidated you. I can certainly relate to that feeling.