Friday, December 23, 2016

Finish it off Friday: A kiwi Christmas

Jewel Lewis gave me this (and its sister) kit at the 2014 May show.

I made the sheep in February last year. And today I finally decided it was time to finish Kevin.
Hand holding a kit packet for Kevin Kiwi 'A New Zealand cuddly toy'
The only hold-up is the fact that the legs and beak in the picture are yellow, and the ones that come with the kit are not.
Components and instructions for a one-twelfth scale Kevin Kiwi 'A New Zealand cuddly toy'
I need to decide if I should leave them as they are, for a more realistic (and safer in terms of stuff ups) version: or pull out the paint...

3 comments :

kittyandkatminiatures said...

So cute! I would make it yellow.

Tina said...

Pull out the paint - then have a well deserved rest. Thanks
for all you interesting blogs this year (after you got your mojo back).They were very entertaining with fantastic pics.

AMCSviatko said...

Thanks for the suggestions, Kitty and Kat and Tina. It's off to find the paint this afternoon.

And Tina: thank you for reading all my blogs. I often wonder if anyone reads Tea Towel Tuesday and I Op Therefore I Am - ACT :-)