Friday, December 16, 2016

Finish it off Friday: needing a quick win

It's the Friday before the Friday before Christmas closedown (if that makes sense?) and I'm* feeling time dragging.

Especially when I knew that today was 'Finish it off Friday' and I hadn't planned anything.

So when I got home I decided that I needed a quick win so I could fulfil my (personally-inflicted) blogging commitment and move quickly onto the 'sprawling on the sofa with a glass of wine and a good magazine' part of the evening.
Plastic box full of kits for one-twelfth scale modern miniatures.
(Sadly, I realise that my box of unfinished kits looks pretty much the same as it did almost two years ago...)

Marion Russek's 3D-printed Nespresso machine fitted the bill nicely.
3D-printed miniature Nespresso machine displayed on the Shapeways bag it came in.
A bit of printing, gluing and spray varnishing and I should be done.

(*And, probably, everyone else!)

1 comment :

elizabeth s said...

It is always good to set goals, and even better to be able to attain them.
Congratulations on being able to do what you said you were going to do, and to have some lovely minis made and posts to show for your efforts! The coffee machine by Marion is the perfect ending to a busy week.

Now you can relax guilt free with a magazine and that glass of wine, on your sofa! :D