Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bugger this for a joke....

OK, I've finally snapped after 28 days of having a camera in my face twice a day. Based on the fact I'm taking maybe 30 photos per session that's.... errr... umm.... a LOT of pictures.

So, with the finish line firmly in sight I've wimped out, sat at the side of the road, taken my shoes off and declared that I've had enough.


And today you get a double dose of SPT because here, well in advance, is what I hope will be my final SPT entry for March:
A phone call (at 7pm, luckily!) with a fellow Librarian about the state of the Library job market in Canberra (a tip for all you Librarians looking for work: move to Canberra. Pronto!) And you get to see what I have to wade through twice a day to get that one shot that works.

Of course there's a possibility I'll feel somewhat naked without a camera in my face twice a day so you may get the limited edition B side of this week's SPT entry. For now, though, I go to bed feeling very happy that I don't have to look interesting in 9.5 hours.

(Soundtrack: The Killers, Hot Fuss)

1 comment :

Shanna said...

if i were only a fly on the wall when you were doing this one!! ti-hee