Saturday, March 25, 2006

I love a rainy day

I woke up early this morning to the oddest sound. When I came finally awake I realised what it was - rain! So I lay in bed in the dark a bit longer listening to the swish of the cars driving past outside and the drip drip drip of the rain on the tree outside my bedroom window.

Although I have to be out and about today the rain will give the day a lazier and more relaxed edge and is just crying out for a little baking this afternoon. And reading. Bliss...

But before I can crank the oven up I'm off to see my hairdresser. And I plan to pop into the ACT Miniature Enthusiasts Show later in the morning to see what's happening in the rest of the Canberra dolls house world. The Lifeline Book Fair is on this weekend and I'm embarrassed to say in the 7 years I've been in Canberra I've not actualy gone so depending on how strong my resolve to not buy any more books til I've read some of mine stays I may end up just randomly finding myself there on the way home.

Tonight we're off to see Page 8 at Canberra Theatre.

(Can I go back to bed now? I feel tired just typing all of this!)

And here's a random Library link to keep you amused. After finding myself at Super Eggplant's blog checking out her totebag making tutorial I noticed her Peeps post. Which reminded me of this site I'd forgotten completely about.

No comments :