Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hoppy Easter (UWYHM project #4 completed)


Meet Trudy. Trudy is based on the Mr Bunny pattern from Craftster but somewhere along the line things went a little odd.

For instance I misread how many stitches to increase at the bottom of the bunny body (say that three times fast) so Trudy is a very rotund rabbit.

Then I got completely confused with the head instructions. It probably didn't help that I was knitting her on single pointed needles as that's all I had. But somewhere along the line in amongst the confusion a rabbit head popped out so I stopped knitting and thanked my lucky stars.

By this time Trudy had definitely taken on a personality of her own. She demanded biiiig rabbit feet instead of the stubbly little legs in the pattern. And white fluffy ear linings. And who was I to say anything?

Gourd, what on earth is that?











Don't worry - it's armless!











Have I got a tail to tell...












Does my bum look big in these?










An eggcelent discovery!












Tuckered out bunny...








(Soundtrack: Nordic Lounge Vol 1)

1 comment :

Shanna said...

oh Trudy is fabulous! i've gotta make one!!