Sunday, August 12, 2007

Baby steps

I've just opened my Made It store, even though there's only one thing in it at the moment. Yeah, I thought I'd go for the whole minimalist approach...

Seriously though, I figured I had to start sometime and if I waited until I had a huge teetering pile of beautiful goodies to list it might just never happen.

I'm thinking a small constant stream of new things might be easier all round than nothing for ages and a huge deluge once a month.

So there you go. Notice the nice new badge link over there on the left for your convenience.

Comments, ideas and (constructive!) criticism more than welcome!

1 comment :

Anna said...

Hi, thanks for the tip regarding made it! I hope your store goes well. i'm still pondering ideas, time is my main issue at the moment!

Thanks!

Anna