Friday, August 24, 2007

Five picture Friday

1. Let's call it lunch shall we? Koko Black Belgian Chocolate Mousse Martini.2. With the lovely Caffeine Fairy3. Followed by a visit to Civic Library to check out the Words... Pictures... Book! exhibition (which "traces the creation of a picture book from its idea to the published work, using well-known works from Australian authors and illustrators"). I found it fascinating to see how a book gets for initial idea to the final printed version.4. Speaking of children's books, I got good mail today: my Pay it Forward gift from Waldeck Dry Goods arrived today - a very cool set of four cards which are far too good to use so will probably be framed.5. And I went out today without a jumper on and didn't freeze. My trees are blossoming. Maybe just maybe Spring is within sight...

1 comment :

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

Yay! You got them! I'm glad you like the cards; they were fun to make. :)