Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tinker Tailor

Last week I was overjoyed to find new black T shirts to replace the ones I've had for an embarrasingly long time. In true frugal TSS style I popped the old ones aside to wear in bed over summer but this morning I woke up at 3am with an Aha! moment and so (once it was a civilised enough hour to get up) I whipped up this:

Front viewBack view

Using an idea from Pink Trees a few months back to create the leaves.

The only thing is I think I like it too much to wear to bed...

6 comments :

Taphophile said...

Fantastic refashion, TSS. Yes, too nice to wear to bed. :)

*BB* said...

great job!!

Michelle said...

I do this with most of my plain tees - have to do something to liven them up!

I love the vine of leaves you've done, and on a black shirt it is most effective!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea - that T-shirt is far too nice to wear in bed now.

createacraft said...

I have so many projects for my clothes..
old or new..
bur my ''aha'' moments come when I am driving to work.. and I forget about them..
I even thought of carrying a sketch book.. in the car..
I love the result.. but who says we don't have to wear refashion in bed.. =P

AMCSviatko said...

Pinar - sounds like you need a voice recorder in the car!