* The Rumble Strips: Thanks to a piece in US Elle which used the words "Soul" "Ska" "joyful" and the phrase "compared to Dexy's Midnight Runners", I was intrigued. Thanks to the joys of Youtube, I was hooked. Roll on the CD (or is that being terribly old fashioned in this era of downloads?)
* New Greg Johnson on iTunes:
(Video for Save yourself here)
* Supre's Ev Brushed Vintage Washed Tee. No matter if they're $5 each (Belconnen) or $10 each (Civic) I'm still very very happy that I've finally found a replacement for the Jeans West Ts that went out of production 4 (5?) years ago and that I've worn past death, to resurrection and back down again...
* Rob Ryan's blog (which I was alerted to by someone in my Bloglines who I now forget. Whoops...)
* Ratatouille which I'm still dying to see, but am being patient so other 642.4 people can come with their small people...
* Snow Toffee Pops. Nuff said.