Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sometimes you don't know what to say...

The world has been weird lately. Hearing about people I've not thought of for almost a decade. Strange coincidences that can't be explained. Thus is the world of Web 2.0 (and Life 2.0) I suspect...

The contents of my camera are of no help. I won't share the photos yet as if they make no sense to me I doubt they'd intrigue you.

Having said that I have to say I find it odd that when I touch base with someone who I haven't talked to properly for a while I feel like we're both Japanese businessmen: bowing low, we offer our blog addresses and understand there may be no contact for days: until we've read each others' history on the blogs.

Even though last time we were friends in the same post code was pre all this "Web 2.0" stuff...

No comments :