Thursday, March 05, 2009

So how do you measure up in bed?

Some time back I bought a lovely thick vintage cotton double sheet for $5, planning to use it as a top sheet (I have a queen bed.) I've been kicking round the idea of edging both it and a couple of 50 cent vintage pillowcases to make a "matching" set (plus make it obvious this is a top sheet only)

Today, while at Hobbysew, I found the perfect solution (with benefits):Yep, my sheets can now not only be super stylish but also useful if I happen to be knitting in bed and realise I've left my tape measure downstairs (or I need to measure anything else while I'm in bed...)

6 comments :

m1k1 said...

you rule ok

Altera said...

I second that. awesome.

Taphophile said...

It's fine as long as you're straight. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, what a fabulous idea!!

AMCSviatko said...

Why whatever do you mean, Taph? Not for anything kinky (like unravelled wool)?

callsmall said...

Lovely and clever!