Monday, March 09, 2009

Sunday alphabet

A is for award. Oese awarded me the Your blog is fabulous award. In German! Danke, Oese!

B is for birthday boy's birthday party. I gave him a book wrapped in a bag run up from fabric unearthed from Stash Mountain:(It'
s also for bounce, which is what we did on his new trampoline.)

C is for cooking. The freezer is looking woefully empty. And I know when that happens I end up buying very ordinary lunches at work for $10 a pop. So I've been stocking up with homemade insta-meals.


D is for DVD: I stayed up far too late and made it through to the end of House of Eliott...

E is for Eating between the lines: food and equality in Australia, a book I need to have finished and reviewed by the end of the month. Which is no hardship as I think it follows on quite nicely from Animal, Vegetable, Miracle which I read late last year.

F is for Flora Cap (rav link) which is going much more slowly than I'd like (see D above)

G is for getting there. I have orders for 4 art bags and am making another as a very belated Christmas present. (It's also for Grosgrain ribbon. Which I'm out of so have to wait for my order to arrive before I can finish the last bag. Typical.)

2 comments :

Michelle said...

That looks like a very interesting book. I will try to find it.

Taphophile said...

Can't you make the straps out of fabric? Then you could finish quicker.